GLASS BOTTOM TOURS
$67.00 US per adults starting from the age of 12
$25.00 US Kids under 11 years
- Half day- 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm
- Includes water and fruit punches (bring your own lunch)
- Enjoy three hours of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Life through a glass bottom view.
- Trip leaves at 9 am or 2pm depending on schedule
- Shoe sizes is required for fins
- Pick up at banyan bay dock
- Minimum for confirmation 6pk
- Price for Tour: US$175.00 per person(cash US$5.00)
- Includes: Drinks, Water, Lunch
- Snorkeling gear included.
Your day will start with a pick up at Banyan Bay Dock at 8Am where then you will head to the leeward side of the island by the ranger station where you will view the different types of Flora and Fauna, then you will head out to snorkel Barracuda Reef and Rocky Point. After snorkeling you are taken to Robles where you will have lunch , Lastly you will get a chance to explore the deserted beaches up north relax on a hammock or chill out on a tree house.
Mexico Rocks Sail
- Minimum 6 Pax
Sail Boat -US$125.00 Catamaran US$135
- Our day begins sailing north to Tres Cocos for our first snorkel stop.
- Mexico Rocks for our second snorkel stop where you will encounter large Coral heads, smaller fish, sharks, sting Rays and other Marine life.
- After snorkeling you will head over to Habaneros where you will enjoy lunch.
Price: US$506.00 (US$10.00 Park Fee)
Maximum 4 Persons
US$65.00 (includes beers ,rum punch, shrimp cocktail)
From 4.45pm to 7.45pm
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Price-US$90.00 (includes beers , rum punch, waters, dinner)
4.45pm – 8pm
Sky diving (SEASONAL TOUR)
Tandem Jumps: $289.00USD + video : $79.00USD
- Head over to Sand Bar in Boca del Rio for instruction, gear and check-in
- Board the sky dive’s plane at the Airstrip in San Pedro Town
- Jump off and free-fall for about 2 minutes from 20,000ft above